Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fablehaven Book Four

This book was start to finish nothing but action packed. it left you wanting for more. this book made me feel so many different emotions it was great. It sucked me in just like Harry Potter did. New characters were introduced (as with every book) as well as some old ones. I feel like I cant say much about this book cause I don't want to ruin it for someone who hasn't read it yet. With almost every book I read somebody lets something slip so it leaves me waiting in anticipation till I get to that part that slipped. But with this book I hadn't heard anything about it and it's one of the factors I feel that helped me to enjoy it that much more. Because I didn't know anything about it or even what to expect. So I know this is a short review but I really want you to judge for yourself how you felt about his book. This series is a lot of fun to read.

No comments: