Monday, December 7, 2009

Book Drive


EXTRA EXTRA!!!! BOOK DRIVE CONTINUES FOR 3rd MONTH!!!

That's right my book drive from Oct. is still on-going and I am still offering a $25 gift card to the person who donates the most books. This is a wonderful book drive that is going to help local school and library's right here in Utah. PLEASE we need all the help we can get, if you have any books you would like to donate you can drop them off at my work or house. Not in the Ogden/Downtown Salt Lake area call, e-mail, or make a comment on this blog stating that you would like to schedule a time for me to come and get your books and I can come to your house or work and get them. What a better gift to give this holiday season then the gift of reading and learning to children who don't have a lot. If you are in the West Jordan, South Jordan, (etc.) area and would like to participate in a book drive close to home. My sister in law Lisa is also having a book drive in West Jordan. Click here to see details. We also have another book drive in the making for Primary Children's Hospital. I will keep you posted on this drive. Remember any book , any contribution helps. Thank You!

No comments: