Tuesday, January 4, 2011

100 Book Challenge


So this year I took on the 100 Book Challenge and being a slow reader and a part time student. This was definitely a challenge for me. But it helped me in a lot of ways too. I have noticed an increase in my reading skills and a fluctuation in what I read... which I find rather nice considering all I usually read is Fantasy. It was nice to break from that mold and explore new kinds of books. Although I did continue with my beloved fantasy books it is nice to know that I can enjoy other books non fantasy related. :) So I know I didn't get to 100 or my personal goal of 50 I still did A LOT better than what i though I was going to. So I am extremely proud of myself. :)
Here is my list...

1- Christmas of the Cherry Snow

2- Wait till Helen comes

3- Miserable Mill

4- The Enoch Letters

5- What We Wish We'd Known When We Were Newlyweds.

6-Laced

7- Twilight

8- Little Women

9- Austenland

10-The Homecoming

11-The Halloween Tree

12- Wuthering Heights

13- The Tale of Despereaux

14- Fahrenheit 451

15- Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

16- The Undaunted

17- Johnny Tremain

18- The Second Summer of the Sisterhood

19-Fablehaven 5- Keys to the Demon Prison

20-The Tiara Club: Princess Georgia

21- The Crucible

22- The Prophecy of the Stones

23- The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

24- The Narrows

25- Island of the Blue Dolphins

26- The Raging Sea

27- You Are Special

28-What I Wish I's Known When I Was Single

29- The Adventures of Tom Sawyer

30- The Tales of Beedle the Bard

31-Hazardous Duty

32-The Hobbit

33-The Lord of the Rings-The Fellowship of the Ring

34-The Lord of The Rings-The Two Towers

35-Why Do Horses Sleep Standing Up?

36- The Lord of the Rings-The Return of the King

37- Girls in Pants: The Third Summer of the Sisterhood.

38- Forever in Blue: The Fourth Summer of the Sisterhood

39- Leven Thumps and the Gateway to Foo

40- The Polar Express

41- Bethlehem's Star

42- The Giving Chest

43- I Believe in Santa Claus

No comments: