Monday, March 14, 2016

The Maze Runner

The Maze Runner By: James Dashner

This is a book that I have heard about but logged it away as a read it someday but then forgot about it. I saw the movie on Amazon and remembered the book. I always like to read the book before I see the movie, I feel the movie can make more sense that way. :) This book did not disappoint. If you like the Divergent Series or the Hunger Games I think you'll enjoy this book. It kept you curious, confused and wanting to know more right to the last page. I really enjoyed it and I am looking forward to moving on to the next book.

The main character Thomas found himself not knowing who he was or anything about his life. All he could remember was his name. He was now in a glade with hundreds of other boys ranging in age and surrounded by a giant maze with menacing creatures called grievers. He starts to make friends and find a place for himself in the glade, but then everything changes.

No comments: