Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday Musings

I thought it would be fun to start a Monday musings and to try and get my blog out there so that more people can find me. So Here's how it works Please post this on your blog or facebook with your answer then make a comment on this post that you have done it with a link to your blog or facebook so I can check it out. I cant wait to see your responses! :) So without further adieu the question is...

Who taught you how to read?

A lot of my early reading memories was sitting on the couch reading to my dad. I can remember being teased by a girl in kindergarten quite fiercely because I didn't know how to read when I started and having a determination to read. I believe my mom helped me out a great deal as well but the one very vivid memory I can remember is sitting on our floral print couch next to a lamp with my fathers arm around me trying to read a book about an elephant. :) After I learned how to read I couldn't stop...I was hooked.

No comments: