Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Alaine - Queen of Happy Endings: 2010 Fantasy Reading Challenge

Alaine - Queen of Happy Endings: 2010 Fantasy Reading Challenge

I am coming into this challenge well into the year but I am very excited about it and I am ready to tackle it. :)
Here is some more info about this challenge...

Challenge Guidelines:
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
2. There are four levels:
-- Curious – Read 3 Fantasy Fiction novels.
-- Fascinated – Read 6 Fantasy Fiction novels.
-- Addicted – Read 12 Fantasy Fiction novels.
-- Obsessed – Read 20 Fantasy Fiction novels.
3. Any book format counts.
4. You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010. Only books started on January 1st count
towards this challenge.
I love fantasy but to be conpletely honestI dont always know what books are classified as so I don't want to bite off more then I can chew so I think for now I am going to start out under Addicted. I dont want to read a whole slew of books to find out that they are just non-fiction books rather than fantasy so wish me luck. Here are the books I think are fantasy that I have so far read in 2010.
1. Twilight
2.The Halloween Tree
3.The Tale of Despereaux
4.Fablehaven 5
5.The Tiara Club
6. The Prophecy of the Stones
7.The Short Second life of Bree Tanner.
To complete my list here are (as of right now) what I want to read in no particular order.
8. The Last Battle
9.The Hunger Games
10.The Last Apprentice Revenge of the Witch
11.The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
12. The Tales of Beedle the Bard

No comments: