Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Why Do Horses Sleep Standing Up?


Why Do Horses Sleep Standing Up? By: Marty Becker D.V.M, Audrey Pavia, Gina Spadafori, and Teresa Becker.


Anyone who knows me knows how much I love animals and particularly HORSES. So it comes as a shock to no one when I said I want to go to school to become a Vet and it comes at no surprise that when I found this at Barnes and Noble I bought it. (after narrowing it down from a stack of choices). This is a wonderful book that I am so happy that I have added to my collection. It has a lot of questions that I myself have had about horses but never really found the answers to. It also has re kindled my interest in horse racing. If your a horse lover like me and want to find out more about these magnificent animals this is the book for you.

No comments: