Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Tiara Club: Princess Georgia

The Tiara Club at Ruby Mansions: Princess Georgia and the Shimmering Pearl By: Vivian French.

I found this book on a discount rack and only paid I think it was a dollar...maybe less. Anyway I thought it would be good to read children's books from time to time and examine them for my Children's Literature class. This is a cute little story about Georgia a Princess in a academy at the Ruby Mansion who is learning to be a perfect princess in hopes that she can move her training to the Pearly Mansion to learn how to become a noble queen. It's a really cute story complete with villains and all. This book helped me to understand the proper wordage to use for kids to help them understand as well as the climate of the plot and much much more. It's also a cute little book that I'm going to save to give to any future princess's I may have of my own. :)

No comments: