Monday, June 14, 2010

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner By: Stephenie Meyer.

I guess some people wouldn't call me a true Twilight/Stephenie Meyer fan ( I beg to differ) because I never heard anything about this book coming out. I actually just stumbled upon it when I decided to spoil myself with a new book. The story is about one of the newborn vampires from the battle at the end of eclipse. So at the very beginning of the book you know her life is going to end tragically and even Stephenie Meyer warns you in the beginning of the book that if you've read Eclipse then you already know the outcome of her life and it will end. Even with this knowledge and another warning you cant help but gain a "personal" relationship with this character and to hope (even though you know better) that some how she lives in the end. I think this book is a great example of the "other side of the story," And to try and see just that the other side of every story. I really loved this book and realized that it's not just because of the vampire stories that I love reading Stephenie Meyer books but it's her writing style that I love. If your a Stephenie Meyer fan/a Twilight fan this is a must have for your collection.

No comments: