Tuesday, May 3, 2011

New Toy

I have been back and forth, first between the whole ebook concept and then about the Nook or the Kindle. Well after I realized that one of these is something I would really like to invest in. Then came the big question...Nook...or Kindle. Well my sister in law has had her Nook for awhile now and she loves it, then one of my best friends got the kindle, so at least once a week for the past few months I have been able to hold both versions, try and test both versions and come up with my own thoughts. I even facebooked about it and asked Nook or Kindle. Well after all this and lots, and lots and LOTS or research, I made up my mind. We got some tax money back and we've been able to do quite a bit with it. The kindle was one of them. I did get the grey one...or graphite, as they call it. All I have to say is I'm in Love! :)

1 comment:

Brieanna said...

I got one of these from Greg and the girls for Mother's day!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE mine!!!! If you go to decalgirl.com they have some skins to protect the kindle, they have some cool looking skins! Also I have a book series that I am reading right now that I LOVE! It's called the Mortal Instruments. Right now there are four books 1)City of Bones 2)City of Ashes 3)City of Glass 4)City of Fallen Angels. I highly recommend them. They are a good fast read. The genera is fantasy. Cassandra Clare still has two books in the making to complete the series. Also I've heard the Hunger Games Series is a really good read... That's what's on my kindle now. :)