Thursday, February 20, 2014

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.


Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire By: J.K. Rowling
I really love these books. My friend Terri introduced them to me and I fell instantly in love. I went to the midnight book releases at Barnes and Noble and even bought advance screening tickets to a few of the movies. I know a lot of "useless" knowledge about Harry Potter. I have watched J.K. Rowling do interviews and...well lets just say I am a big fan and leave it at that. :) I have been re-reading the series again and loving every minute of it. It's a great way to unwind after studying my textbooks. If you haven't read them I would advise you to. If you have a hard time reading, they have them on audio book that you can listen on your ipod or on cd. :)



No comments: