Sunday, March 1, 2015

Tales From The Perilous Realm

Tales from the perilous realm By: J.R.R Tolkien

I really love Tolkien and haven't read anything of his that I haven't enjoyed. This is 4 different tales of different people, times and places. I was especially excited to see that the adventures of Tom Bombadil was one of the tales. Tom Bombadil is one of my favorite characters in the Lord of the Rings books. I did find Leaf of Niggle to be a little confusing. But I really enjoyed all of these tales. 

Amazon says:The book is the perfect opportunity for fans of Middle-earth to enjoy some of Tolkien’s often overlooked yet most creative storytelling. With dragons and sand sorcerers, sea monsters and hobbits, knights and dwarves, this collection contains all the classic elements for Tolkien buffs of all ages

No comments: