Monday, November 23, 2015

Meet Felicity

Meet Felicity By: Valerie Tripp

Ok so I know what your thinking. I have been reading all these historical non-fiction and pretty intense style books, why would I read this kids book?
These books were some of my favorite growing up. I couldn't get enough and then I found out there was dolls (which my parents would :( never buy) with accessories. Yup I was one of those little girls who LOVED the American Girl books. I couldn't get enough of the books. I have the set that looks like this...
Last night I decided to try and get my daughter interested in these books. It didn't work; I think I have to wait till she's a little older. But starting to read this book brought back a rush of memories and before I knew it I had read the whole book. :) It was a lot of fun and very nostalgic to re-read.

No comments: