Tuesday, December 10, 2019

DragonWatch Book 3

DragonWatch Master of the Phantom Isle By: Brandon Mull

First off I would like to say I had NO idea that this was released a couple months ago. When I started this series I thought it was a complete series. NOPE! Now I have to wait 1 whole year for the new book to come out. AHHHH!
Well if you couldn't tell by my little rant I really loved this book and I am thoroughly enjoying this whole series, but I am sad that I have to wait a full year to find out what happens next. I'm sure it will be well worth the wait.

The adventures of Kendra and Seth continue as the dragon war wages on. Now parted, Kendra has an aching desire to find the unicorn Bracken and her kidnapped brother Seth. Meanwhile Seth has been taken to the Under Realm and with his identity and memories erased he has no clue if he is in the midst of friend or foe.

No comments: