Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Warm Bodies

Warm Bodies By Isaac Marion

Watching the movie actually got me interested in this book. I was curious how different the book is vs the movie.  I have an irrational fear of zombies so it sat on my shelf for awhile. I recently felt like its something I could handle. The overall story was rather interesting and I am actually happy that I waited so long. I was trying to remember the movie and couldn't so I stopped trying and just focused on the book. However this book has a huge flaw or downside for me. There are WAY to many F words. I found it hard to believe that these zombies couldn't talk well or even remember their name but could remember and and speak the word with no problems. I also found out that this is actually book 1 of a series. But I cant sit through another book that has that many F words.

No comments: