Monday, May 11, 2020

Death Weavers

Five Kingdoms: Death Weavers By: Brandon Mull

This book had me on the edge of mt seat the whole time. Cole Randoloh and all his friends seemed to have everything working against them from the start. It seemed like all their situations kept going from bad to worse through out this whole book. But at the same time some really remarkable things happen to all the characters as well. As a fan of Brandon Mull's writing, I have enjoyed most his works from "Fablehaven", "Dragonwatch", and the "Beyonders" series. So I received a big surprise and bonus when a couple characters from the Beyonders series showed up in this book. Including one of my favorite characters. I was so happy; it was like being reunited with a long lost friend. I am so excited to continue on to the next and final book to see what finally happens to Cole, Mira, Jayce, Joe, and more.

No comments: