Tuesday, February 7, 2023

The Last Jew of Treblinka


 The Last Jew of Treblinka By: Chil Rajchman

I have read a lot of survivor stories from WW2 most of them survivors of Auschwitz. I am amazed at what these poor people endured and the absolute evil and cruelty that human beings can inflict upon each other. I have read about the work camps but this is the first time I read about a death camp. I cant even imagine how this poor man faced these horrors. All these survivors are beyond brave, honestly I don't know if that's the right word; it doesn't really seem to fit properly. I guess all I can say about this book is that I am grateful for the survivors of the holocaust, and their willingness to share their stories. To help remind myself and future generations of the power of hate, greed, and a lust for power. So that we may attempt to learn from history to secure a better future.

No comments: