Thursday, October 5, 2023

Go The Distance

 

Go the Distance By Jan Calonita 

I am seriously loving the twisted tales series. It gives such a new look on these beloved and classic Disney stories. Plus it adds new background stories to characters that normally wouldn't have their story told.  This one was especially fun for me. All throughout later elementary, middle and high school I read any book I could get a hold of about Greek Mythology, so I know the stories well. So it was fun to read this and see one of those stories being played out. The story (or myth) of Hades and Persephone comes to light in this story which was neat to see yet a gain a different side being told of a already familiar story; or at least its familiar to me. 

These books are so much fun and are a great read for anyone who enjoys Disney or just fantasy stories in gerneral.

No comments: