Sunday, January 28, 2024

The Crown

 

The Crown By: Kiera Cass

This is the final book in the series and I have really enjoyed reading this whole series. This is one of the books that you feel as it gets closer and closer to the end. You are constantly wondering how in the world was everything going to be wrapped up with so little book left. Then the author does an amazing job at wrapping up everything in a pretty little bow.

This book had so many twits and turns and its funny because when something "came to light" it was like an oh yeah moment for me. Like a puzzle piece that's always been there but it was just hard to see the picture till you were finally able to set it in the right spot. then everything becomes clear. I know this review is a metaphor riddled catastrophe. But honestly this is the only way I feel I was able to express this book other than the simple, generic and boring, "It was great I really loved it". 

This is a series that sometime in the future I could see myself thinking about again then realizing I couldn't remember some details and would want/have to revisit. SO i guess in a way you can say that this series has become a good friend and I cant wait to revisit this old friend again in the future.

No comments: