Saturday, February 27, 2010

Twilight

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer:
First off I guess I do need to admit that this is not my first time reading this book. This is one of those books that I like to read to take a break from heavy books or it's just a fun read. This time it was for a fun read. My husband James asked me when I finished it this morning what was so great about this book that it has captivated so many women. After thinking about after awhile I told him cause most women want to be Bella in their own respective ways. He didn't quite know what to think so I told him he just needed to read it. :p I love getting lost in the story of Edward and Bella. I love to escape reality and go into a new world that only books can provide and this one provides a great new world that I love to escape to.

No comments: