Wednesday, February 10, 2010

the Miserable Mill

This book was a little more surprising to me. I don't know if it was because it was the first book in the series that I've read that hasn't been in the movie or if it's because events have shifted in the story. Whatever it may be this book seemed to be a little darker than the rest and the ever present villain Count Olaf was a little harder to find.This book certainly did keep me guessing and just when i thought I figured it out, it would change. I was an enjoyable read...we as enjoyable as you can get reading about misery and misfortune following these little kids around. but so far I am really enjoying this series.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the 100+ Reading Challenge of 2010. I’m so excited about this reading challenge. If you are like me, there are so many books on your shelf waiting to be read. Have fun!