Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What We Wish We Would Have Known When We Were Newlyweds..

This book was suggested to us by my niece. I skimmed through it then but never really read it. Then we received the audio book as a gift from a friend. Half way through listening to it I really wished we had read it before. :) They have some great advice on everything that newly weds deal with as they try and merge their two lives together. I would highly recommend this book to any newly wed. I know it would have helped James and I out A LOT. We are now reading it together a chapter at a time and talking about it and answering the questions at the back of each chapter. We are barely into the book but we are really excited about it and have noticed that it is already strengthening our relationship.

No comments: