Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011 Books to be read Challenge

The 2011 Books to be read Challenge hosted by Roof Beam Reader. I am really hoping that I am not to late to join in this challenge. I found it today and think it is perfect for me. I have a list that has been taunting me for awhile of books I want to read or finish reading. So what a better motivator to get them read then a challenge. Hooray! Now some of the books on my list are Series but I am not sure if I'll be able to finish the whole series, especially in the case of some books that I have been wanting to read I recently just figured that it was a series. Anyway so here is my list of 12 books I would like to read for this challenge. Enjoy!
1. The Host
2. The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands
4. The Last Battle
5. The Last Waltz
6. The 5 Love Languages
7. Lemony Snickets a Series of unfortunate Events ( I am on #5 out of 13)
11.Wild at Heart

Okay there are my 12 Wish me luck everyone!

2 comments:

Roof Beam Reader said...

Good luck - and thanks for taking the challenge with us!

Anonymous said...

Just checking-in on your progress for the 2011 TBR Pile Challenge - how are things going so far?! Don't forget to link your reviews to your master list. :)

Also... BIG Giveaways are happening on my blog this week, and TBR Pile Challenge participants earn extra entries for linking to their lists, so be sure to visit my Giveaways section soon! ;)