Wednesday, July 8, 2020

The Count of Monte Cristo

The Count of Monte Cristo  BY: Alexandre Dumas

I have been wanting to read this book for awhile. It has been sitting on my list of "Classics to Read" for a few years now. My husband (who is not really a reader) loves this book; and pointed out to me that in the time and hours it took me to read all 7 Harry Potter books, I could have read this. 52 hours of listening later. (I cant actually read a paper book, between kids, graveyard shifts and school. So listening to them is my best option.) I am dumb struck. What an AMAZING book!!! At times I had to go back a re-read (listen) to a certain part again because it didn't make sense. But I find that with classics and the old world language that often occurs for me.

If you love classics then this is a MUST read!

No comments: