Friday, December 4, 2020

Dragonwatch

 

Dragonwatch Champion of the Titan Games  By: Brandon Mull

This book was just released October of this year and I really wanted to stretch it out as far as I could. I figured this was going to be easy since I had 4 different textbooks that I was going to be reading for my classes. I was doing really well till close to the end of the book. I stayed up till 2AM and "accidentally" finished the book. This has been such a fun series. I really enjoyed Fablehaven and this is 10x better. I dont know if its simply because of how much the characters have grown and evolved or because Brandon Mulls writing skills have grown and evolved or a mix of both. Course I have enjoyed most of the books I have read from him. He's a really great writer. I am having to impatiently wait for the next book to come out. Hopefully it will only be a year. I haven't felt like this from a series since Harry Potter. I'm sending Brandon Mull good vibes and energy to help him finish the next book. :p

No comments: