Sunday, February 28, 2021

Stars Above

 

Stars Above By: Marissa Meyer

This is a collection of childhood stories from the main characters of the lunar chronicles as well as a story from a new set of characters. It is also has short story of the main characters fast forwarded two years. 

I really enjoyed this series. This book was just extra icing on the cake as well as a little but more firm closure into the main characters lives. It was interesting to learn more about Cress, Thorne, Winter, Jason, Scarlet, Wolf, and of course Cinder and Kai. Both from their childhood and pasts as well as what became of them 2 years after the ending of the last book. 

I know this all seems vague; I really try to give an honest and decent review of these books I read without giving away any spoilers. I think I do a good job and succeed in this aspect.

No comments: