Thursday, December 8, 2022

A Whole New World


 A Whole New World ~A Twisted Tale~ By: Liz Braswell

The classic fairytale that inspired Disney but with a twist. Instead of Aladdin getting the lamp from the cave of wonders. What if Jafar was able to procure the lamp instead and make his fated first two wishes of wanting to be Sultan and then the most powerful sorcerer in the world?

I've seen these stories/series for awhile now and have thought those could be interesting. Well yesterday and today I have been focusing on making some Christmas gifts and thought it would be nice to listen to a book rather than watch a show. Am I ever so glad I did!!! This story sucked me right in. It brought back nostalgia from watching the beloved Disney movie Aladdin, but also a wonderful new story twist. Without giving to much away, I really enjoyed the darker side of this story and the unlikely hero's that step up to make things right. For any Disney fan this is a must read.

No comments: