Tuesday, May 21, 2024

The Collapse of Parenting

The Collapse of Parenting By: Leonard Sax 


This book was AMAZING. It has helped open my eyes to some parenting concepts that either I was using or some I was questioning. He covered so many areas and answered a lot of my questions. One was  regarding how much freedoms that kids should get verses how much freedom that they are getting. He also talked about how much schools have changed over the last 20 years and the culture of disrespect among kids and teens today. I learned so much from this book and have started to put into practice what he teaches. Such as spending and enjoying more time with my kids. Turn off all devices and actually have sit down dinners and such. Its amazing the change I have seen in my kids in such a short amount of time by putting these and a few other of his suggestions in practice.

I HIGHLY recommend this book to anyone who is a parent

No comments: