Monday, December 14, 2009

The Christmas Scene

This book was so good, it's a book I have with all my Christmas books and I have had it for awhile now but only picked it up this year. It is a very easy read, it took me a little over 3 hours and I am a really slow reader. Elder Neal A. Maxwell does such a good job on making you think, not only about the birth of the Savior and the reason we celebrate Christmas in the first place, But about life, the teachings of the Savior, how we need to learn from him and many more wonderful lessons. It took quite a bit not to highlight this whole book with all the different things it taught me and wonderful quotes. It has really helped me in my life and with current problems that I am struggling with. To truly get into the Christmas spirit I would recommend this book, it really helps to focus on the birth of our savior and turn the holidays into CHRISTmas. :) Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments: